Hello, what are you looking for?
According to a new report released by Million Insights, the US fencing market is expected to reach US$12 billion by the end of 2027. It is expected that during the entire forecast period from 2020 to 2027, the market will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 4.9%. The increase in the number of construction projects in the residential and commercial sectors and the increasing attention to safety and security are driving product demand. In addition, the increase in the number of refurbishment projects in the United States is expected to further expand product demand during the forecast period.
Factors such as the availability of customized products made of various designs, colors and different materials are expected to drive demand for fencing products in the United States. In addition, these fencing products help improve the aesthetics of performance and are expected to further promote the market from 2020 to 2027 increase. In addition, increased government investment in infrastructure development and growth in the real estate industry are expected to drive market growth in the next few years.
To download a sample PDF of the "US Fencing Market Report", please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-fencing-market/request-sample
It is expected that the increase in spending by American consumers on home decoration and the increase in the level of consumer disposable income will increase the demand for products. In addition, the increase in the number of highway construction projects and the increasing penetration rate of fenced bridges across the country are expected to further promote the growth of the U.S. fence market from 2020 to 2027.
Leading manufacturers in this industry are focusing on mergers and acquisitions with regional and local players to expand their consumer reach and strengthen their distribution network. However, fluctuations in raw material prices are one of the constraints that are expected to hinder market growth. In addition, an increasing number of local players offering products at low prices is expected to become one of the biggest challenges faced by major industry players.
To browse the report summary and detailed catalog, please click on the following link: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-fencing-market
The further main findings of the report indicate:
• In 2019, due to increasing demand from the government, agriculture, industry, and residential sectors, the metals sector has the largest market share in the US market.
• Due to the high strength of concrete materials and easy maintenance and installation of products, the concrete fence market segment is expected to achieve the fastest growth from 2020 to 2027.
• The contractor uses high-quality raw materials to install fences around various residential and non-residential buildings to make the fences extremely durable.
• Due to the high requirements for safety equipment such as fence products, roadblocks and closed-circuit televisions around power and energy stations, the power and energy sectors are expected to achieve significant growth from 2020 to 2027.
• In 2019, the residential application sector had the largest market share, with revenue of US$5.3 billion, and it is expected to maintain its dominant position from 2020 to 2027.
• Leading companies in this industry include Gregory Industries, Inc.; United Tubing and Conduit; Long Fence Company, Inc.; Related Materials Co., Ltd.; Bekaert; certain Tandem companies; Layer Gem Holdings; Poly Vinyl Creations Inc. ; And Jerrys Manufacturing Company.
Million Insights has segmented the U.S. fence market based on materials, distribution channels, installations, applications, end-uses, and regions:
Outlook for U.S. Fencing Materials (Revenue, Million Dollars, 2016-2027)
• Plastics and composite materials
Outlook for Fencing Distribution Channels in the United States (Revenue, Million Dollars, 2016-2027)
Outlook for Fencing Installation in the United States (Revenue, Million Dollars, 2016-2027)
• do it yourself
U.S. fencing application prospects (revenue, million dollars, 2016 – 2027)
U.S. fencing end-use outlook (revenue, million dollars, 2016-2027)
• Petroleum and chemical industry
• Military and national defense
• Energy and power
U.S. Fencing Regional Outlook (Revenue, Million Dollars, 2016-2027)
• Louisiana State
• New Hampshire
• New Jersey
• New Mexico
• New York
• North Carolina
• South Carolina
• the state of Wisconsin
Explore Million Insights’ latest market research reports:
• Air ambulance service market: In 2020, the global air ambulance service market is valued at USD 5.3 billion. The compound annual growth rate from 2021 to 2028 is expected to be 10.0%.
• Smart TV market: In 2020, the global smart TV market will be 268.9 million units. The compound annual growth rate from 2021 to 2028 is expected to be 20.8%.
About Million Insights
Million Insights is a distributor of market research reports, published only by high-quality publishers. We have a comprehensive market that allows you to compare data points before buying. Achieving informed purchase is our motto, and we strive to ensure that our customers can browse multiple samples before investing. Service flexibility and the fastest response time are the two pillars of our business model. Our market research report library includes in-depth reports from various vertical industries, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food and beverages, consumer products, materials science, and automobiles.
Media Contact Company Name: Million Insights Contact: Ryan Manuel Email: Send Email Phone: 91-20-65300184 Address: Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar City: Pune: Ma Country of Halashtra: India Website: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-fencing-market
Philippine Nobel Peace Prize winner Maria Reza will fly to Oslo to receive the prize in person.
A leading expert suggested that those engaged in marketing need to adopt artificial intelligence quickly, otherwise they will fall behind in the competitive landscape.
Instagram strengthened protections for teenagers on the eve of a Senate hearing on whether it was “toxic” to young users.
The hype about enhanced contact lenses has reached an absurd level.
Copyright © 1998-2021 DIGITAL JOURNAL INC. Digital Journal is not responsible for the content of external websites. Read more about our external links.